I desire to be your advocate and professional guide into the ever-changing world of medicine. I am specially equipped and skilled for this task. I have undergone rigorous training in one of the busiest hospitals in Florida specializing in high-risk obstetrics. I am skilled in the latest gynecological technologies, offering a wide array of therapeutic options. My areas of special interest include laparoscopy, urogynecology, and pelvic reconstruction. OB/GYNs are uniquely suited to care for both the general and specialized needs of women.
My purpose is to be your skilled partner and advocate in healthcare decisions.
My hope is always to make your life better, safely adding loved ones to your life, curing disease when necessary, and maintaining your health over a lifetime.
- Born in Ft. Walton Beach, FL
- Florida State University – Bachelor of Arts, Humanities/Biology/Chemistry – Cum Laude
- University of Florida, College of Medicine – MD
- Residency Training in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women in Orlando, FL
- Residency Training completed in 2000
- Relocated to Albany in July, 2000 from Orlando, FL
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association Member
- Married to wife, Frances
- Children: Alexandria and Michael
- Hobbies: Scuba diving, gardening, fishing and reading.