Dr. John G. Ricketson - Retired
As physicians, we realize that each patient puts her faith and trust in us. Therefore, we strive to provide quality health care and to treat our patients like family members.
Each phase of a woman’s life requires special knowledge. It is our goal to provide current information and support in each of these phases, whether it involves a complicated pregnancy, menopause management, or general health issues. We stress preventive care as well as prompt attention to emergency situations.
We do our best not to let the patient down. Our priority is to be prompt, courteous, and accommodating to our patients’ needs. We are grateful to our patients for allowing us to be a part of their health care needs. Through our knowledge and concentrated efforts, we hope we can make a positive difference in their lives.
- Born in Jacksonville, Florida
- Valdosta State University, bachelor of science, graduated magna cum laude
- Medical College of Georgia, MD, 1980
- OB-GYN internship and residency programs completed in 1984
- Partnered with Dr. Gilbert Klemann in 1984
- Stopped practicing obstetrics in 2003
- Now concentrating on gynecological practice with emphasis on general gynecology, laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, minimally invasive procedures, urinary incontinence, and pelvic reconstruction
- Married to the former Carla Limon
- Children: Jennifer Marie and Martha Melinda
- Hobbies: Snow skiing, golf, tennis, hunting, and fishing